Skip to main content

Our conference on automated testing



Automated testing is one of my passions: it has hard problems to be solved, and they get harder every day. Over the past few years, I've had the opportunity to work on several automation projects, and now I'm getting a chance to combine my passion for automation with my love for the city of London.

I'm happy to announce that Google will be hosting a Conference on Test Automation in our London office on September 7 and 8, 2006. Our goal is to create a collegial atmosphere where participants can discuss challenges facing people on the cutting edge of test automation, and evaluate solutions for meeting those challenges.

Call for Presentations
We're looking for speakers with exciting ideas and new approaches to test automation. If you have a subject you'd like to talk about, please send me email at londontestconf@google.com that includes a description of your 60- or 90-minute talk in 500 words or less. Deadline for submissions is June 1.

We're planning to have 10 people give presentations at the conference followed by adequate time for discussion. If you'd like to attend as a non-speaker, watch this space. Once we've got a slate of speakers, we'll post it along with details on attending.
Twitter Facebook